When using our services and website, you may post and share information. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information, this information may become publicly available.
This Policy describes the information collected by us, and the uses of that information for IES services.
For purposes of this Policy, “Personally Identifying Information” shall hereby mean information, which is identifiable to you, including name, surname, e-mail, address, phone, fax, whether public or non-public, provided by you.
Use of Collected Information
- According to the Italian Law on privacy (which we invite you to carefully read at this link http://www.garanteprivacy.it), we have a strong commitment not to sell or rent your Personally Identifying Information to others. Notwithstanding the above, We reserve the right to disclose your Personally Identifying Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, the integrity of our Websites, our systems and technology, and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- We may provide your contact information to our partners and business affiliates to enrich your experience of our services. However, the partners and business affiliates will be authorized to use the contact information only to deliver services such as customer support, billing or other ancillary services, to you connected to your contracts with us. In no event shall the business affiliates or partners be authorized to use the contact information for other purposes, which are not related to delivering notices to you.
- Personally Identifying Information about the Users will not be used for any purpose, which is unrelated to the use of our services, unless specifically authorized by you.
- We will use your Personally Identifying Information to send You information about our services and to keep You updated with timely newsletters.
- Signing this statement is your choice. If you do not sign it, IES will not be able to send you timely information and newsletters.
- We inform you that the Italian Law about Privacy (D.Lgs. 196/2003 and following updates) entitles to ask for confirmation, change or cancellation of personal data from IES mailing lists, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Data and Information Security
We are committed to protect the security of our Users’ data and information and take reasonable measures available to assure data and information security. Access to Personally Identifying Information will be protected and controlled by password and restricted permissions. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our services, you expressly agree that we will not be liable for any third party action, misuse, abuse or infringement of data and information security.
What Cookies are
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminal (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc ) and where they are stored in order to be re-transmitted to the same websites at the next visit by the same terminal. Cookies are used for different purposes, they have different characteristics and may be used by both the owner of the website or by third parties.
What kind of cookies we use on our website
First-party cookies: these cookies are set by the website you are visiting; the relevant website corresponds to the address you entered (displayed in the URL window).
Navigation Cookies: Cookies ensuring the normal browsing and use of the website, through different options or services, aimed at increasing the website performance.
Functionality Cookies: Cookies which save the users’ preferences, which allow users browsing, according to a set of selected criteria (such as, for example, language, text characters, browser type, etc.).
Google Analytics Cookies: VThey are used exclusively for statistical purposes; they are used for track the browsing method of users on the site when accessed by computers or mobile applications regarding the number of pages accessed or the number the clicks made on a page when viewing the site. The data collected is processed anonymously, aggregate and only for statistical purposes. For more information click here.
If you don’t want to receive this cookies click here.
How to refuse and block cookies
Most web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies automatically.This means you can choose to set your browser how cookies are accepted or refused, by disabling their use by website.The link below contain specific instructions to delete cookies on some of the most used browsers:
If you are not familiar with the type and version of browser you are using, we invite you to click on the “Help” button in the window at the top of your browser, where you can access all the information you need.