Call for Papers
Would you like to speak at MOC 2021?
The three-day conference will bring together international experts, stakeholders and thought leaders from across the energy sector. Be a part of the MOC 2021 Technical Conference!
CONFERENCE CALL FOR PAPERS
Guidelines for Abstracts
Abstracts for the Mediterranean Offshore Conference – MOC 2021 – must be received by MOC 2021 Conference Committee by TBC.
Abstracts received after the deadline cannot have guaranteed consideration in the conference program. Paper proposals are reviewed and evaluated by the MOC 2021 Program Committee on basis of the information supplied in the abstract in accordance with the following criteria:
1. The paper shall contain new major contributions in terms of knowledge or experience in the oil & gas business.
2. The paper must be interested to the petroleum sector, may present information about equipment and tools but must avoid any commercialism and the use of trade names.
3. The abstract must have received the necessary clearance by the company of the presenting author if required.
4. Abstracts and papers shall be submitted in Microsoft Word electronic format.
5. The abstract text shall be min. 200 – max. 400 words. Pictures and graphs must be avoided. The abstract shall describe the technical contents of the work, its possible applications and any
technical or economic contribution.
6. Author of the paper must mention if the paper had prior publication or circulation.
Abstracts/Papers submission to email@example.com
Guidelines for Authors
• Corresponding authors of papers selected for inclusion in the MOC 2021 Conference Program will be notified maximum TBC.
• Manuscripts of papers selected must be provided not later than August 20th, 2021 in PDF format for reviewing by the Program Committee prior to inclusion in the Conference Proceedings complete with copies of slides, graphs or photographs. Papers received after the deadline cannot be guaranteed inclusion in the Conference Proceedings.
• Only the speakers, not all Authors is entitled for discounted Conference Registration (450 $ for foreigners – 1500 LE for Egyptians), authors from universities are entitled for free Conference Registration.
• MOC 2021 assumes no obligation for expenses incurred by authors for travel, lodging, or other incidental expenses.
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Ahmed Salah —-tel: +20 100 1714438
Eng. Walid Gabr —–tel: +20 106 9698666
CONFERENCE TIMELINE WILL BE SOON CONFIRMED
TECHNOLOGIES, INNOVATION AND COOPERATION
• Exploration Challenges & Solutions
• Drilling & Completion
• Reservoir & Production Optimization
• Facilities & Subsea
• Gas LNG & CNG Technologies
• Flow Assurance
• Brown Field Production Enhancement
MEDITERRANEAN DEVELOPMENT (Panel or Session)
• Regional Challenges
• Growth Opportunities
• Innovative Fast Track Development Models
FUELLING SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
• Integrating Renewables Into O&G Business
• Offshore Infrastructure Reutilization & Decommissioning
• Managing Environmental Footprint
• HSE & Asset Integrity
• Regulatory Aspects
• Environment & Sustainable Development
• Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
• Big Data Analytics
• Digital Oil Field
• Internet of Things
• Unmanned Operations
THE DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS EXPIRED
For more information on abstracts and papers preparation, please contact:
MOC Conference Office:
Mr. Mohamed Naguib —– tel: +20 1222320202
Mrs. Dina Gawish ——tel: +20 1001714955