Call for Papers
MOC 2012 will not take place on October 7-9, 2012.
This decision was agreed in accordance with the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources of Egypt considering that the country is facing a transition period which may still last for some time.
Please rest assured that both the Petroleum Sector in Egypt, and the MOC Organising Committee, remain committed to MOC Exhibition & Conference events and they will provide alternative dates in the near future for the forthcoming edition.
The next meeting for the Mediterranean Oil& Gas sector is OMC 2013, the sister event to MOC, which will be taking place from March 20-22, 2013, a Conference and Exhibition which also provides unique updates and networking opportunities to the Mediterranean Oil & Gas sector.
For further details on participation we recommend you visit www.omc.it/2013
Are you late? No worries, send your abstract email@example.com : the organizing committee will consider also late requests according to the time of their arrival!
The Mediterranean Energy Industry: Challenges & Opportunities for a New Era will be discussed in the Plenary session of the Strategic Conference which is one of the highlights of the whole event.
Alongside the event the Technical Conference will focus on technical aspects and current topics, providing valuable knowledge and updating participants on technical innovations and updates.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
Abstracts must be received by the MOC 2012 Programme Committee by JUNE 15, 2012.
Abstract submission after the deadline might not be considered for evaluation.
MOC 2012 Programme Committee will review and evaluate the paper proposals submitted only on the basis of the information supplied in the abstract, in accordance with the following criteria:
1. The paper must not have had prior publication or circulation.
2. The paper shall contain new major contribution in terms of knowledge or experience in the oil & gas business.
3. The paper must be technically correct and of interest to the petroleum sector, it may present information about equipment and tools but must avoid any commercialism and the use of tradenames.
4. The abstract must have received the necessary clearance by the company of the presenting author.
5. Abstracts and Papers shall be submitted in electronic format according to the standards set by the Committee. ACCEPTED FILES: WORD EXTENSION SENT AS ATTACHMENT BY E-MAIL TO CONFERENCE@MOC-EGYPT.COM
6. The abstract text shall be min. 200 – max. 400 words and be written in good English. Pictures and graphs must be avoided. The abstract shall describe the technical content of the work, its possible application, any technical or economic contribution.
• Health, Safety & Environment in Oil & Gas Industry
• New Challenges in the Mediterranean Exploration & Production
• Business Aspects and Economics
• Emerging Technologies
• Subsea Production Systems
• Drilling Technologies
• Application of 2D and 3D
• Oil & Gas Transportation
• Floating Production and Storage Systems
• Deepwater Technologies
• Reservoir Management
• NGL, LNG and GTL Technology
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
1. Corresponding authors of papers selected for inclusion in the Conference programme will be notified by JULY 20, 2012.
2. Manuscripts of papers selected must be provided no later than AUGUST 10, 2012 for reviewing by the Committee prior to inclusion in the Conference Proceedings completed with copies of slides, graphs or photographs needed for the paper presentation. Papers received after the deadline cannot be guaranteed inclusion in the Proceedings.
3. The maximum length of papers is 14 (fourteen) typewritten pages including equations, tables, graphs or photographs located in the proper place.
4. Full instructions on the preparation of manuscripts, slides, tables, graphs, etc., will be sent only to the corresponding author of each selected paper.
5. Presenting Authors only are entitled to free conference registration (1 per paper).
6. Copyright of selected papers belongs to MOC. Authors of selected papers for MOC 2012 will be required to submit a copyright clearance form to MOC. MOC Copyright policy consists in requesting authors to mention that their paper was first published at MOC Conferences the same is presented at other conferences, seminars, etc.
7. MOC assumes no obligation for expenses incurred by authors for travel, lodging, food or other incidental expenses.
For more information on abstracts and papers preparation, enquire to MOC 2012 Conference offices:
|MOC 2012 Conference Office