IES as Organizer of the MOC 2012 Exhibition wishes to inform you that
MOC 2012 will not take place on October 7-9, 2012.
This decision was agreed in accordance with the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources of Egypt considering that the country is facing a transition period which may still last for some time.
Please rest assured that both the Petroleum Sector in Egypt, and the MOC Organising Committee, remain committed to MOC Exhibition & Conference events and they will provide alternative dates in the near future for the forthcoming edition.
The next meeting for the Mediterranean Oil& Gas sector is OMC 2013, the sister event to MOC, which will be taking place from March 20-22, 2013, a Conference and Exhibition which also provides unique updates and networking opportunities to the Mediterranean Oil & Gas sector.
For further details on participation we recommend you visit www.omc.it/2013
MOC 2012 EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE
Organized by the Egyptian Petroleum Sector in partnership with IES International Exhibition Services and OMC Offshore Mediterranean Conference in Ravenna, Italy, MOC 2012 Conference & Exhibition has become through the years the most important international meeting focusing on the oil, gas and energy issues targeting Mediterranean countries, thanks to a high targeted audience which rises up every time and join in Alexandria to present the latest discoveries and up-to-date technologies on the Southern Mediterranean Basin.
MOC 2012 covers the fields of Exploration & Production, NGL and LNG processes, Environmental Aspects, Oil & Gas Economics, Management and Marketing of Offshore Hydrocarbons including their supportive services. The technical conference is held in the Bibliotheca Alexandrina Conference Centre, adjacent to the exhibition grounds located in Qota Land.
The overall success of the last edition witnesses once again the importance of MOC for the offshore petroleum industry in general and mainly for the business and commercial relationships that bind the Northern and Southern shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
The participation of attendees from 20 countries from all over the world is the achievement for this success, in fact last time MOC saw the presence of 7.050 attendees , 1.650 delegates, 226 exhibiting companies, 112 technical speeches, with an extremely high percentage of growth:
• General Attendance: plus 35%
• Exhibiting companies : plus 12%
• Conference Attendance : plus 21%
WHAT IS MOC? FIGURES AND TOPICS OF MOC HISTORY
If you wish to know more about MOC exhibition and conference, about the history of this 12 years old trade event, who was exhibiting, what was discussed during the technical sessions, who exhibited, how MOC has become the most important meeting for the Mediterranean oil , gas and energy industry, please download the FULL MOC REPORT
Who should participate to MOC 2012?
All those companies involved in the following activities should not miss MOC 2012:
• Drilling & Downhole Technology
• Education & Training Associations
• Electrical Products and Services
• Enhanced Recovery System
• Facilities Management, Maintenance and Repair
• Fluid Mechanisms & Oil Recovery Products
• Geosciences Technology and Services
• Health, Safety & Environmental Products and Management
• Instrumentation & Control Technology
• Lifting Equipment, Cranes and Winches
• LNG Production Technology
• Marine Equipment, Diving, Navigation, Subsea, R.O.V.
• Offshore Platforms, Design, Piling, Floating Equipment
• Oil & Gas Production Technology and Services
• Pipeline Products and Services
• Pumps, Compressors, Valves, Tanks and Storage
• Refining & Petrochemical Equipment and Services
• Reservoir Engineering, Evaluation, Monitoring, & Testing Technology
• Rig Manufacture & Repair Yards
• Transportation Products and Services
• Well Completion Equipment and Well Logging
Beware of FAIRGUIDE.COM/CONSTRUCT DATA VERLAG/EXPO-GUIDE/WORLD TRADE REGISTER
The organisers of MOC 2012 would like to state that the above mentioned companies are in no way connected with MOC 2012, any of the MOC 2012 printed material, the MOC 2012 website or any other IES shows. We do not endorse any company to act on our behalf, except those indicated in the Exhibition Manual.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL!