Highlight: Quick Link to MOC 2010 SHOW REPORT
MEDITERRANEAN SEA: CHALLENGES, OPPORTUNITIES, SOLUTIONS
Organised by the Egyptian Petroleum Sector in partnership with IES International Exhibition Services and OMC Offshore Mediterranean Conference in Ravenna, Italy, MOC 2010 Conference & Exhibition reached a high targeted audience to present the latest discoveries and up-to-date technologies on the Southern Mediterranean Basin.
MOC 2010 covered the fields of Exploration & Production, NGL and LNG processes, Environmental Aspects, Oil & Gas Economics, Management and Marketing of Offshore Hydrocarbons including their supportive services. MOC 2010 Conference was be held in the state of the art Bibliotheca Alexandrina Conference Centre, adjacent to the exhibition.
PREVIOUS EDITION was in 2008...
The 2008 edition of the Mediterranean Offshore Conference proved once more a great success from several perspectives in addition to all the parties involved in its organisation. This overall success witnessed once again the importance of MOC for the petroleum industry in general and especially for the business and commercial relationships that link the Northern and Southern shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
The participation of attendees from 20 countries from around the world is the confirmation of this success, and according to the feedbacks, comments, and impressions collected from the participants most of them expressed their satisfaction for the overall general organisation, especially those who had exhibited in the previous editions.
MOC 2008 saw the presence of:
• 5.207 Professionals Attendees
• 1.350 Delegates
• 188 Exhibiting Companies
• 102 Technical Speeches received and
… with an extremely high percentage of growth:
• General Attendance – increased by 11%
• Exhibitors – increased by 25%
• Papers selected for presentations – increased by 26%
• Conference Attendance – increased by 10%
Who should participate to MOC 2010?
All those companies involved in the following activities should not miss MOC 2010 …
• Drilling & Downhole Technology
• Education & Training Associations
• Electrical Products and Services
• Enhanced Recovery System
• Facilities Management, Maintenance and Repair
• Fluid Mechanisms & Oil Recovery Products
• Geosciences Technology and Services
• Health, Safety & Environmental Products and Management
• Instrumentation & Control Technology
• Lifting Equipment, Cranes and Winches
• LNG Production Technology
• Marine Equipment, Diving, Navigation, Subsea, R.O.V.
• Offshore Platforms, Design, Piling, Floating Equipment
• Oil & Gas Production Technology and Services
• Pipeline Products and Services
• Pumps, Compressors, Valves, Tanks and Storage
• Refining & Petrochemical Equipment and Services
• Reservoir Engineering, Evaluation, Monitoring, & Testing Technology
• Rig Manufacture & Repair Yards
• Transportation Products and Services
• Well Completion Equipment and Well Logging